Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fidget Spinner Birthday T-Shirts

My son loves fidget spinners, as if you couldn't tell from the t-shirt design he made at Halloween (click here to see). So when I decided to make different birthday shirts to sell on Amazon, I knew these would be a hit. Yes, fidget spinners are a passing fad. But that's okay. You can still have a fun fidget spinner birthday for him or her. And you can get them a great tee to wear as a souvenir. 


Click here for the Fidget Spinner Birthday Line of shirts.


We have shirts that say birthday boy or birthday girl. We also have shirts with specific ages on them, from 4 - 10. Click here for the different shirts. They all come in men's, women's, and kids' fits as well as five bright colors (although the closer we get to Christmas, the greater the chance that certain colors may be out of stock). 

I designed this with input from my nine-year-old. We started with a colorful firework in the background. Then we added different colored fidget spinners and manipulated them so they look like they are bursting out of the center of the firework. For the shirts with specific ages on them, we decided to only put that certain number of fidget spinners on them. For example, the shirt that says I'm 4 has four spinners and the shirt that says I'm 10 has ten spinners. 

If you would like a different age, comment below and I can see what I can do about making one for you. I hope you enjoy these shirts as much as we enjoyed making them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment