Monday, October 16, 2017

Fidget Spinner Halloween Tee Shirt Designed by a Nine-Year-Old

My son told me he wanted to be a t-shirt designer when he grows up. I am pleased with the fact that he wants to do that over my other side job - custodian. Nevertheless, I told him he didn't have to wait until he grows up. He can do it now. So he designed one. I was by his side while he was on Photoshop and let him use commercial art we already had a license to sell (he's not ready to make his own art just yet, but he's getting there). He came up with a concept, decided on fonts, and we set out to create this fun t-shirt. Then we talked about trademarks and infringement, shirt colors, keywords, and price. He made the decisions and now it's up for sale.

Perhaps it's too late to do put a new Halloween shirt up for sale, but we did it anyway. He loves fidget spinners and Halloween. May this be the first in many designs for this budding graphic designer. I hope you enjoy it. If you are interested in buying this tee, click here or on the title under the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment