Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Distressed American Flag Sports Graphic Tee Shirts

I hope your November is going well for you. It's one day closer to the holiday season (Thanksgiving is a little more than a week away), so I thought I would share some shirts for the sports lover in your family.

Americans are obsessed with sports. The Winter Olympics are coming up. It's football season. The World Series just ended. Hockey and basketball are in full swing. If your family is more into playing sports than watching them, you are probably in full competitive mode - basketball, soccer, gymnastics. So we designed some tees just for American sports lovers.

I took a grungy American flag and distressed it some more. Then I took a silhouette of sports people. Instead of leaving the silhouette black, I etched it into the American flag in the background. So whatever shirt you buy, that's the color your silhouette will be. It's fun and patriotic. And they're done just in time for Christmas shopping. Currently, we have basketball, baseball, martial arts, gymnastics, cheerleading, and golf. If you have a sport you like that I have not listed, I can make a shirt with that sport for you.

All the shirts listed come in five different colors and men's, women's, and kids' fits. We even have a couple in the long sleeve version. Although, the long sleeved tees only come in four colors and are only in adult unisex sizes. If you want to see the current line of American sports tees, you can click here. Otherwise, click on the titles below the shirts and you will be brought to the Amazon page for the shirt. I won't display all of them, just a few so you get the idea of the entire American sports tee line.






Again, if there is a sport you would like to see in the distressed American flag style, leave a comment below for me. If you want a different color or would like one of the short sleeve styles in long sleeves, leave a comment below.

If you are interested in any of our other shirt designs, check out our blog posts. I'll leave a few suggestions below.

Graphic T-Shirts to be Thankful For This Thanksgiving



No comments:

Post a Comment