Thursday, May 4, 2017

See You Later Alligator T-Shirt

Do young kids still say "See you later Alligator?" I know mine do. But then again, my kids are those homeschool "weirdos." We said it all the time when I was a kid, so when someone says "See you later allligator," I can't help but to respond with "After while Crocodile." It's ingrained in me. Like Pavlov's dog I just can't help myself.

Well, that response was the inspiration for my next few shirts. I designed these with Gimp, a free graphic design program comparable to Photoshop. Well others say it's comparable. I have never used Photoshop so I'm just repeating what others say. 

Nevertheless, I designed three shirts on that theme with an alligator, a crocodile, and a raccoon. I chose cute animals instead of realistic or scary ones. I wanted to embrace the lighthearted reverie so often associated with childhood memories. These tees are fun for adults and kids. What do you think?





These tees come in basic colors - black, navy, red, asphalt. I can make a listing with other colors like pink, purple, green, yellow if you would like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment