Monday, August 7, 2017

Back to School -- Do you remember your favorite teacher?

It's back to school time. The commercials are on TV, the sales are in the stores, the first day of school is quickly approaching.

For us, here at 4Craig T-Shirts, it means we need to take a break. We are taking a break from designing, from technology, and from our regular schedule. We need to regroup, take a mental break, and spend more family time together. Before the crazy school year starts again and we are pulled in too many different directions. Don't worry, we'll be back to our regular schedule soon. You won't believe some of the fall designs we have planned. We are very excited about what's coming up for us. 

But before we go, I want to give a shout out to all the teachers out there. It's a hard job that seems to be underappreciated. I remember some of my favorite teachers with great fondness. Mrs. Doty was my 8th grade math teacher. Math was my most hated subject. I think I was bored. I loved and thrived in the creative classes. But that year, Mrs. Doty showed me how to tackle any math problem. She taught me how to think in math class, a skill that didn't come natural to me. She taught me that sometimes it takes a little work to tackle a new skill, but the hard work is worth it. That last one is one I use even now. She inspired me to be more than just a creative type, I could master some of the boring (to me) skills too.

Thanks to all the teachers out there, you are inspiring kids in ways you probably don't know. 




You can still check out our other tees, like our total solar eclipse shirts if you click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment