Thursday, June 15, 2017

I Don't Need a Superhero Because I Have My Dad T-Shirt

Yes, it's getting close to Father's Day. Have you found the right shirt for his gift? No, you don't need to buy him a tie anymore. You can buy him a t-shirt.

It was hard to come up with a design for many reasons. #1 Many ideas have already been done over and over again. #2 The really cool stuff was trademarked. Superman, NFL, Star Wars, Batman - you name it, I can't do it without paying lots of money. #3 Since I am a woman, it's hard to know what men would want to wear.

I think I have overcome those hurdles. I made a superhero shirt that dad can wear all year (not just a Sunday in June), and it can be worn by dad and his sons and daughters. I chose a superhero theme because a good dad is as close as you can get to a real life superhero.

Superhero Dad T-Shirt
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


This shirt comes in different colors - red, purple, blue, dark heather gray, light heather blue. It comes in mens, womens, and kids fits. Dad can wear matching shirts with his son or daughter. I chose a nighttime city skyline with a dad signal. Like the bat signal but for dad. It's fun and true. If you have a good dad, you don't need a superhero.  Buy it for everyday but would also make a good Father's Day (perhaps too late to get on time), birthday, or Christmas gift for your dad. Or you can buy it for him just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment